Tuesday 20 November 2012

Truth or Dare Tuesday with Andra Ashe

Today's Truth or Dare guest is Andra Ashe. Andra is an author of erotic romance from Australia. Yes, there are clearly a few authors from down under who like to pen a naughty novel. If you're interested in taking a peak at what books Andra has available please visit her website at www.andraashe.com.

When I asked Andra why she chose truth over dare and after reading her answers I must say I was surprised that she didn't take me up on a dare. Here's what she said.

I chose Truth over Dare because although I’m happy to get up to all sorts of naughty mischief, sometimes in semi public, I’m really not into drawing attention to myself in other ways. Also, I love talking about myself, lol.


Who is a movie villain you find attractive?

Okay, this is gonna seem totally bizarre, but I’ve always had a soft spot for Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs.  Yes, he’s a psychotic serial killer, but he has his own warped morals and has total respect for Clarice.  He admires her strength and honesty and would never hurt her. 

 
What do you think your best and worse physical attributes?

I’m lucky enough to have good genetics and don’t look my age which, when you’re over 50, is a huge bonus.  Worst physical attribute is very unattractive teeth. 

 
What feature of yours are you self-conscious about?

Apart from the teeth mentioned previously, my height.  If I wear my beloved 3” stilettos then I’m  6’ tall and that puts me taller than most people, male and female. 


What is the longest you have gone without having sex?

In the last 35 years – 3 months.


If your significant other said it was okay would you cheat on them and with whom?

J  This is easy because we already have this arrangement, but it’s certainly not ‘cheating’ when it’s done with your partner’s full permission and encouragement.  I have someone who I see every few months for dinner and ‘dessert’.  My significant other loves to hear all the sexy details when I get home. 

Where is the strangest place you’ve ever had sex?

Not sure if these qualify as ‘strange’, I’ll let you be the judge: baby change room at the airport, board room table at the office (after hours), back doorway of a restaurant in Melbourne’s Chinatown – and giving a BJ in the back seat of a cab. 


See what I mean everybody...totally daring. Even if we don't have photographic evidence I still believe all of the above is true. Thanks for being with us today Andra, I hope I can convince you to come back again and next time do a dare. What does everyone else think, should Andra do a dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment