Tuesday 13 November 2012

Truth or Dare Tuesday with Lydia Michaels


Today we have Lydia Michaels playing truth or dare with us. Lydia is an author of paranormal and contemporary erotic romance. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, daughter, and her two dogs. The only hobby she enjoys more than reading exciting romance novels is writing them! If she is not off spending time with her family you can usually find Lydia at her computer working on her next story or hiding somewhere quiet with a great book. Lydia didn't tell me why she chose truth over dare but I assume with such a busy life and family it may have been the easiest option.
 
Lets see what secrets Lydia is prepared to reveal...
 
What feature of yours are you self-conscious about?

My weight. I don’t think it even matters what the numbers say. This has been something I have struggled with my entire life like many women. Thankfully, I believe there are plenty of other qualities that account for beauty and not being a size 2 has become a nonexistent worry of mine.

Would you sill love your significant other if he or she gained 100 pounds?

Absolutely! Nothing could alter my love for him.

What is the worst thing about being an adult?

Bills!

What are you afraid of?

Band-Aids. Hate them. Always have, ever since I was a child. I don’t know why and it doesn’t matter if they are old or new, they all gross me out.

What is the one thing your significant other does that drives you nuts?

He leaves the cap off the toothpaste.
 
 
Thanks for being with us today, Lydia, it's been fun. if you'd like to find out more about Lydia's books please visit her website at www.LydiaMichaels.org  Before we go, does anyone have any suggestions for Lydia that might help her to get hubby to recap the toothpaste?

No comments:

Post a Comment